The Rotary Club of Salisbury is a Rotary Club which aims to serve the local community.
Key activities include :-
* A 2nd hand shop – Anderson Drive, Parafield Airport, South Australia -Opposite the Classic Jets Museum
* Massive Australia Day Family event at Carrisbrook Park each year
* A monthly business breakfast
* Numerous youth activities and youth leadership and development opportunities
* International projects and support (including a focus on polio eradication)
* Support of local community events
Postal: PO Box 931, Salisbury, South Australia 5109
The club meets every monday (except where there is a fifth monday in the month) at The Old Spot Hotel, Main North Road, Salisbury Plain – 6.00pm for 6.30pm start.